Has your COVID-19 experience made you rethink your nursing role?
Our survey reveals how the pandemic is prompting nurses to explore their career options
About half of all NHS nurses are considering or actively seeking a job change after the upheaval of having worked during the pandemic, an exclusive Nursing Standard suggests.
35, 10, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now