Has your COVID-19 experience made you rethink your nursing role?
Our survey reveals how the pandemic is prompting nurses to explore their career options
About half of all NHS nurses are considering or actively seeking a job change after the upheaval of having worked during the pandemic, an exclusive Nursing Standard suggests.
35, 10, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now