Demoralised and considering leaving: the toll of COVID-19 and a pay offer ‘insult’
What nurses told our Nursing Standard-Sunday Mirror survey about pay, short-staffing and the pressures of caring for patients throughout the pandemic
Nine out of ten ‘demoralised’ nurses don’t feel valued by politicians in power, a joint survey by Nursing Standard and the Sunday Mirror suggests.
36, 6, 8-11.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now