Could a tuition fees scheme help students to stay?
With nursing student attrition remaining high in 2022, we look at the pressures that force future nurses to leave before qualifying and how they could be tackled
The number of students who do not complete their nursing studies remains high, with more than one in three due to complete their degree programmes in 2022 not doing so, figures suggest.
38, 9, 13-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now