Conflict with colleagues: when it’s right to say sorry
In pressured healthcare settings, tempers can fray and staff may disagree. Advice on when an apology is appropriate, whether it is helpful and how to get it right
When did you last say sorry? In a professional capacity, perhaps it was at the height of the pandemic when you could not allow a family member to be at the bedside of a loved one.
37, 6, 19-22.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now