Clear, concise and correct: getting patient notes right
Patient records are a vital communication tool that help optimise safety. Find out how to ensure your notes are accurate and support your patients’ care
Poor record-keeping features consistently in concerns raised with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) about registrants’ conduct.
38, 1, 19-22.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now