Caring for trans and non-binary people: overcoming the fear of ‘getting it wrong’
New guide aims to help nurses ensure fair care and improve communication and outcomes for patients and service users
Concern over saying the wrong thing, combined with a lack of training, is preventing nurses from giving the best care to people who are transgender or non-binary, according to a new RCN resource.
36, 4, 40-42.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now