Can a new pay deal for nurses prevent an exodus?
After a year on the COVID-19 front line, exhausted nurses could leave in droves unless the government starts listening, unions warn
There will be a wave of ‘exhausted and emotionally drained’ nurses leaving the profession unless they are granted a significant pay rise this year.
36, 4, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now