Can a new pay deal for nurses prevent an exodus?
After a year on the COVID-19 front line, exhausted nurses could leave in droves unless the government starts listening, unions warn
There will be a wave of ‘exhausted and emotionally drained’ nurses leaving the profession unless they are granted a significant pay rise this year.
36, 4, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now