Balancing safety and quality of life: support to optimise nutritional care
The latest guidance on assessment and care of people with eating and drinking difficulties
Sarah is 68 years old and was diagnosed with dementia two years ago. She lives at home where she seems quite happy and mobilises freely.
36, 6, 56-59.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now