A tiring shift behind you, and the drive home ahead
Nurses from across the UK tell a Nursing Standard survey about the risks they face driving home from work exhausted. Experts provide tips to stay safe
As many as one in four nurses who responded to a Nursing Standard survey said they have had a car accident or near-miss when driving home from work tired.
35, 10, 19-21.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now