A flexible future: what the NHS must do to attract lapsed registrants while retaining staff too
The health service needs to be a more accommodating employer if it is to address its chronic nursing shortfall
Working with Mumsnet is the latest way the government is trying to tackle the nursing workforce crisis and tempt nurses back into the NHS.
34, 7, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now