Altered presentation of illness in old age
Aline Dunbar Charge Nurse, In-Service Education and Training Department, Royal Victoria Hospital, Edinburgh, at the time of writing this article
This article discusses the altered presentation of illness in old age and explores how nurses can help ensure that illness in old age does not remain undetected. It relates to UKCC Professional Development category: Reducing risk
10, 44, 49-56.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now