Administration of medicines part 2: pharmacology
Sue Jordan Senior Lecturer, School of Health Science, University of Wales, Swansea
Howard Griffiths Clinical Practice Tutor, School of Health Science, University of Wales, Swansea
Richard Griffith Lecturer, School of Health Science, University of Wales, Swansea
In the second part of this article, the authors examine the biological consequences for patients of changes in drug formulation, nonadherence to drug administration schedules and failure to accommodate drug/food interactions.
18, 3, 45-54.
This article has been subject to double blind peer review
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now