A practical approach to catheter-associated problems
John Robinson District charge nurse, Continence Advisory Service, Morecambe Bay Primary Care NHS Trust, Morecambe
This article examines some commonly found catheter-related problems and discusses approaches to managing and preventing them.
18, 31, 38-42.
This article has been subject to double blind peer review
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now