A passion for research
Nichole McIntosh Senior nurse for older people and stroke services, Barts Health NHS Trust, City University London
Senior nurse Nichole McIntosh describes how becoming a PhD research student has not only enhanced her career but has proven a life-changing experience
My decision to be a research student arose from my desire to add something new to the body of knowledge about the experiences of older people from black and minority ethnic (BME) backgrounds in hospital.
29, 32, 63-63.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now