Why comprehensive assessment can be crucial
Nicky Hayes Consultant editor, Nursing Older People
Care home residents are often among the frailest of our older population. Despite living in a supported environment, residents can exhibit the full range of medical, functional, social, cognitive and psychological needs recognised in comprehensive assessment.
Nursing Older People.
30, 1, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now