The care of older people with a delirium in acute care settings
Irene Schofield Research Fellow in Gerontological Nursing, Glasgow Caledonian University
Jan Dewing Senior Fellow Dementia Care, Royal College of Nursing Gerontological Nursing Programme
This article suggests that nurses should play a major part in the screening, assessment and management of delirium in older people in acute settings
Nursing Older People.
13, 1, 21-26.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now