Taking risks to regain independence
Erin Dean Freelance health writer
Health and social care staff should encourage people to take risks, such as climbing stairs, dressing themselves or cooking, if it will help them regain independence, according to new guidance.
Nursing Older People.
29, 9, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now