Taking risks to regain independence
Erin Dean Freelance health writer
Health and social care staff should encourage people to take risks, such as climbing stairs, dressing themselves or cooking, if it will help them regain independence, according to new guidance.
Nursing Older People.
29, 9, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now