Social care staff maintaining quality in ‘toughest climate’
Latest Care Quality Commission report reveals pressure on the care home sector is at an unprecedented level
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) has published its latest report on the state of health and adult social care in England, with an analysis based on rated inspections covering almost 29,000 services.
Nursing Older People.
29, 9, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now