Social care staff maintaining quality in ‘toughest climate’
Petra Kendall-Raynor Freelance health journalist
Latest Care Quality Commission report reveals pressure on the care home sector is at an unprecedented level
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) has published its latest report on the state of health and adult social care in England, with an analysis based on rated inspections covering almost 29,000 services.
Nursing Older People. 29, 9, 8-9. doi: 10.7748/nop.29.9.8.s8
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now