The government’s social care green paper and what it is expected to address
Erin Dean Freelance health writer
Social care is the support required by people because of their age, illness or disability. It is provided in residential and nursing homes, people’s own homes and other community settings.
Nursing Older People.
30, 4, 10-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now