People with learning disabilities live longer and services must adapt to their needs
People with learning disabilities are living longer and services need to take this into account, delegates heard at the Learning Disability Practice Conference 2017 in Manchester.
Nursing Older People.
29, 9, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now