People with learning disabilities live longer and services must adapt to their needs
People with learning disabilities are living longer and services need to take this into account, delegates heard at the Learning Disability Practice Conference 2017 in Manchester.
Nursing Older People.
29, 9, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now