People with dementia increasingly rely on emergency services, according to survey
Researchers have called for more support in the community after a study found that people with dementia are increasingly relying on emergency care as they near death.
Nursing Older People. 29, 8, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/nop.29.8.7.s6
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now