Oxygen therapy for older people
Teresa Smith Senior Respiratory Nurse and Chest Clinic Manager, King Edward VII Hospital, Windsor
Oxygen therapy requires careful assessment before treatment is commenced and ongoing monitoring. Teresa Smith reviews the use of oxygen with older people and considers the nurse’s role.
Nursing Older People.
16, 5, 22-28.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now