Oral health in older people
Mary Clay Matron, Moorlands Nursing Home, Lightwater, Surrey
Oral health is an area which is often overlooked when caring for older people. This article gives guidelines on how to ensure that older people do not suffer discomfort and diseases in the mouth.
Nursing Older People.
12, 7, 21-26.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now