Spotting the first signs of depression in older people
The pandemic has left many older people feeling anxious and nurses need to check their mental health routinely
Age UK clinical lead Lesley Carter says research by the charity shows the impact of the pandemic on older people’s mental health.
Nursing Older People.
33, 5, 6-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now