Persuasion is key to staff vaccination for COVID-19
Vic Rayner Chief executive, National Care Forum
Mandatory immunisation for care home workers ignores the power of respect and persuasion
The government’s regulations on mandatory vaccination in care homes have been approved and will take effect in all care homes in England on 11 November. The policy focuses on staff employed in homes, but has a wider scope.
Nursing Older People.
33, 5, 7-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now