How to provide safe mouth care at the end of life
Oral hygiene is a crucial part of providing dignified, compassionate care and should not be seen as low priority
Mouth care means keeping a person’s mouth clean, comfortable and healthy. Also known as oral care or hygiene, it includes cleaning the lips, tongue, roof of the mouth, gums, teeth and dentures.
Nursing Older People.
33, 6, 8-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now