How a specialist frailty team improved care
Beatriz Lopes Ageing and health lead nurse in the Evergreen Unit, Darent Valley Hospital, Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust
A frailty assessment unit that has helped hundreds of older people living with frailty to return home after review
At Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust we have expanded Darent Valley Hospital’s service for people living with frailty as part of a trust-wide project to improve the quality of care for older people.
Nursing Older People.
34, 5, 13-14.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now