Older pedestrians have too little time
Councils should ensure that older and disabled people have enough time to use pedestrian crossings safely, says the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence.
Nursing Older People. 29, 8, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/nop.29.8.7.s4
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now