Staff urged to ask simple question to identify loneliness
RCN warns that health services are struggling to deal with ‘public health pandemic’ of loneliness among older people
Nurses should ask one simple question, ‘How often do you feel lonely’, to help identify loneliness in older people, the RCN says.
Nursing Older People.
32, 1, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now