Nursing and Midwifery Council chief speaks up for ‘disregarded and undermined’ staff
The head of the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) has criticised the view that adult social care nurses are ‘less skilled’ than other healthcare professionals.
Nursing Older People.
32, 1, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now