‘No face masks are left for care homes or homecare staff’
Sector operators cannot compete with the NHS to procure face masks, care home owner claims
The government is ‘hoovering up’ personal protective equipment (PPE) stocks from regular suppliers and tying up contracts into next year, a care home director said.
Nursing Older People. 32, 3, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/nop.32.3.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now