NHS England to publish new national guidance on do not attempt resuscitation orders
New national guidance on do not attempt resuscitation (DNAR) orders is to be published by NHS England following concerns about blanket applications to vulnerable groups of patients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Nursing Older People.
32, 5, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now