Care homes criticise PHE guidance
The organisation representing care homes in England has criticised Public Health England (PHE) for creating confusion with its guidance on use of personal protective equipment (PPE) during cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
Nursing Older People. 32, 3, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/nop.32.3.6.s3
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now