Care home staff put at risk of COVID-19 infection
Survey reveals that many nurses resisted DNACPR directives
A survey has shed light on how care home staff felt under pressure to accept people with unknown COVID-19 status at the height of the pandemic.
Nursing Older People.
32, 5, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now