Irene Schofield Education Fellow, RCN Gerontological Nursing Programme, and Primary Care Nurse, East Lothian
Nurses have an important part to play in dispelling myths about influenza vaccination and in actively encouraging older people to attend for vaccination. Irene Schofield discusses the issues.
Nursing Older People.
12, 9, 21-24.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now