heart failure and older people
Karen Rawlings-Anderson Senior Lecturer in Adult Nursing Studies with Specialty in Cardiac Care, City University, London
The future care of older patients with heart failure probably lies within specialist teams but many are currently being cared for at home and without access to specialist support. This article aims to improve the skills of nurses in assessing and helping to treat such patients.
Nursing Older People.
14, 6, 23-29.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now