Frailty: how early interventions at home can benefit older people
Pavan Amara Nurse, midwife and health journalist
Community and social care nurses have a vital role to play in helping older people with frailty remain independent and mobile, and reduce hospital admissions
With a rapidly ageing population set to put an ever-increasing strain on the UK’s health and social care services in the coming years, reducing the number of preventable hospitalisations is essential.
Nursing Older People.
35, 4, 12-14.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now