Could nurses in advanced clinical practitioner roles be key to change in care homes?
What good care could look like as nurses are supported to take on advanced roles
The pandemic has shone a light on nursing in care homes. Sometimes called the ‘other front line’, nurses have had to deliver complex care to residents while endeavouring to protect them – often against the odds – from the impact of COVID-19.
Nursing Older People.
33, 6, 10-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now