How can you support an older patient with anxiety and depression?
Gayle Madden Admiral Nurse professional and practice development facilitator (Midlands), Dementia UK
Supportive interventions for people with dementia, and their families and carers
Anxiety is a natural human response to stress and can be experienced in many different ways. However, feelings of unease or fear can become so intense they can be difficult to control and can affect day-to-day life.
Nursing Older People.
30, 6, 23-23.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now