Why we need a long-term workforce plan for social care too
Lisa Berry Editor of Nursing Older People
While the government is keen to ‘recognise’ that health and social care are interdependent in its long-awaited NHS Long Term Workforce Plan for England, it ignores the need for an equivalent plan for social care.
Nursing Older People.
35, 4, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now