Eating difficulty in older people with dementia
Roger Watson Professor of Nursing, University of Hull
Difficulty with feeding is a common problem among people with dementia and may pose ethical problems for the care team if decisions about continued feeding arise. Thorough assessment can help with successful management and a team approach, with the full involvement of relatives, is advocated.
Nursing Older People.
14, 3, 21-26.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now