Delirium champions can help nurses to save lives, says RCN
The college has launched a project in which staff will be trained to recognise the signs and symptoms of delirium in older patients
A project that could save older people’s lives has been launched by the RCN to help nurses identify the signs of delirium in patients.
Nursing Older People. 29, 8, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/nop.29.8.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now