Professor Dame Caroline Watkins Incoming UK Stroke Forum chair, and professor of stroke and older people’s care, University of Central Lancashire, England
Stroke is the fourth biggest killer in the UK and a leading cause of disability. Nurses can help conquer stroke, and support stroke survivors with their recovery.
Nursing Older People.
29, 9, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now