Professor Dame Caroline Watkins Incoming UK Stroke Forum chair, and professor of stroke and older people’s care, University of Central Lancashire, England
Stroke is the fourth biggest killer in the UK and a leading cause of disability. Nurses can help conquer stroke, and support stroke survivors with their recovery.
Nursing Older People. 29, 9, 15-15. doi: 10.7748/nop.29.9.15.s18
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now