Care of older people with visual impairment
Julie Chivers Senior Clinical Leader, Bournemouth Eye Unit, Royal Bournemouth Hospital
This article explains how nursing staff can make a difference to older patients with visual impairment through understanding of their situation and recognising the effects of impaired sight. Knowledge of local support services is also important.
Nursing Older People.
15, 1, 22-26.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now