Care of older people with visual impairment
Julie Chivers Senior Clinical Leader, Bournemouth Eye Unit, Royal Bournemouth Hospital
This article explains how nursing staff can make a difference to older patients with visual impairment through understanding of their situation and recognising the effects of impaired sight. Knowledge of local support services is also important.
Nursing Older People.
15, 1, 22-26.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now