The Handbook of Person-Centred Therapy and Mental Health
Jonathan Webster Director, Quality, nursing and patient safety, CWHHE Collaborative, London
First published in 2005, this book has been extensively updated. It challenges the use of psychiatric diagnoses and makes the case for person-centred approaches as alternative ways to work with people who would otherwise be diagnosed with severe mental illnesses.
Nursing Older People.
30, 4, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now