Dementia, Sex and Wellbeing: A Person-Centred Guide for People with Dementia, Their Partners, Caregivers and Professionals
Karen Rennie PhD candidate and research assistant, Centre for Person-centred Practice Research, Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
This concise book addresses the importance of sexuality and well-being in older people living with dementia. The author calls for readers to reflect on their own assumptions and perceptions about sexuality in older people.
Nursing Older People.
30, 4, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now