‘Be curious and always show compassion’
Research director Professor Tanya McCance on embedding person-centred care in practice across different settings
What is your job?
Research director at the institute of nursing and health research, Ulster University. I provide strategic leadership to ensure our research is of the highest quality, and makes an impact across health and social care.
Nursing Older People.
29, 9, 16-16.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now