Why we need to tackle the global phenomenon of multi-morbidity
Multi-morbidity rates continue to rise, so a change is needed in our approach to give whole-person care rather than treating conditions in isolation
It goes without saying that growing numbers of people are living with long-term conditions.
Nursing Older People.
30, 4, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now