How to identify which patients can self-manage in the community
Self-management of long-term conditions is empowering, enhances holistic care and frees up NHS capacity, but it is not suitable for all older people and monitoring is essential
An ageing population – among other factors – has led to an increased demand for hospital beds and a need for tailored health services.
Nursing Older People.
35, 4, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now