Work-life imbalance causes healthcare workers to quit
Poor staff retention leaves 40,000 vacancies unfilled in England
In the past five years, the number of nurses and health visitors leaving trusts in England because of work-life balance issues has more than doubled.
24, 8, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now